Metrics Important For Running A Branding Campaign
Enhancing your brand’s awareness among the target audience is one of the most critical aspects of a digital marketing strategy or a branding campaign. Brand awareness is a highly demanding task with its own set of challenges. From expressing your brand identity to tracking the effectiveness and impact of a branding plan, there is a lot to think about while running your branding campaign to increase your brand’s online visibility.
Following are some of those essential metrics.
- One of the essential brand awareness measures is brand impressions. It assesses how frequently consumers encounter your brand in their daily lives. The stronger your brand impression, the more likely the chances are to get your target audience engaged with your brand.
- When you’re actively establishing brand recognition among your target audience, digital advertising, public relations, and social media are all valuable approaches. Further, you should also assess if your brand awareness campaigns convert brand impressions into actual qualified leads.
Website Traffic & Conversion Rates
- Website traffic is an essential indicator for evaluating how well your company’s website performs. It can help you understand how many people visit your website, how they get there, and what they do while there.
- Your website is the public face of your business. This is why your digital marketing efforts should be focused on increasing traffic because increased traffic leads to higher conversion, increased ROI, and more sales.
- Measuring your website traffic regularly offers you a wealth of information, such as which promotions are effective and where you may improve. It will also show you which of your owned content is popular with your target demographic.
Brand Search Volume
- Brand search volume is the number of searches for your brand on search engines over a set period of time. This indicator can be used to evaluate brand interest and track all the changes in brand awareness over time.
- Search volume data can give you an excellent about your target audience’s interest in your brand. You can then compare the performances of your brand to your direct & indirect competitors to find out if there’s something that you may improve upon.
Engagement On Social Media
- Having many followers across your social media platforms is extremely valuable, but only if the followers pay attention to and interact with your business. Engagement is an excellent indicator to measure the effectiveness of your social media marketing campaigns.
- There are different ways to measure engagement levels on social media platforms. However, each platform provides analytics tools to help branding managers measure how many people engage with your content.
- It is a great way to understand how your content resonates with your target audience. Brands use engagement data to determine their social media campaign performance and enhance future strategies.
Bounce Rate Of Your Website
- The percentage of website visitors who look at just one of your website’s pages and then leave is known as the bounce rate. A high bounce rate suggests that your website’s content and other things aren’t keeping visitors on your site, which further leads to sales pipeline failures.
- The bounce rate is one of the most critical metrics to monitor on your website. Some of the factors affecting bounce rate are
- Poor navigation experience on the website
- Irrelevant and Unappealing Content
- The slow loading speed of web pages
- Measuring this metric is highly crucial as it can assist you in determining why visitors abandon your website. This is why you need to check the bounce rate of your business regularly to see if your campaign is working effectively and how to improve upon the errors & bugs (if any).
A branding campaign can significantly strengthen your brand’s digital identity and improves brand recognition among your target audience. This is why it is imperative to execute an effective & successful branding campaign with the support of crucial KPIs. You can further evaluate and enhance the performance of your branding campaigns by using the metrics mentioned earlier.