How To Create A 360-Degree Digital Marketing Strategy
Digital marketing is promoting a brand’s products and services using digital media channels, such as search engines, social media, email, or other digital communication channels. The fundamental aim of a business’s digital marketing campaigns is to enhance its web presence, which in turn, assists them in scaling up the lead generation and conversion rates.
In today’s world, having a robust digital marketing strategy is a must for every business to attract and engage its target audience. 360-degree digital marketing strategy is one of the best strategies for your business’s effective marketing. This marketing approach includes almost all the digital marketing channels and platforms to ensure that you leave no stone unturned and reach nearly all of your potential customers.
Here are the eight essential elements to create an effective digital marketing strategy.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Ninety-three percent of digital interactions start with organic results on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs), which makes it essential for businesses to have better search rankings.
- Search Engine Optimisation is a process that helps improve your business’s online presence on search engines like Google, Bing & others. This will ensure that your target audience can easily find your business on SERPs.
- Some of the different types of SEO you can focus on to drive more traffic to your website are On-Page, Off-Page, and Technical SEO.
- Content Marketing is one of the most effective marketing tools. Creating high-quality, unique and relevant content can assist you in generating more leads for your products & services.
- Make sure to update content regularly on your website, as it helps build credibility among your target audience. It is also essential to ensure that the content is freely available on your website to gain your customers’ trust.
- Different forms of content writing that can be targeted to enhance a business’s web presence on SERPs are Social Media, Infographics, Blogs, Videos and Paid Ads Content Marketing.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
- Around 40 percent of search results that get the clicks are paid advertisements, so integrating PPC advertising into your marketing strategy is necessary to improve your business’s online presence on SERPs.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising is a paid online advertising model in which the advertiser has to pay a small fee each time their ads get clicked. It includes Search Ads, Video Ads, Social Media Ads, Remarketing, and Shopping Ads.
- Advertisers can run multiple ad campaigns for each of their keywords. These ads can appear on several platforms, including search engines, social media, websites and many others, giving your business an enhanced online presence.
Outbound Email Marketing
- Since most people check their email regularly, Outbound email campaigns have become an essential marketing strategy to attract a specific target audience and convert them into your customers.
- Such advertising strategies can assist you in nurturing the leads by sending them personalised content or advertisements tailored to their requirements or needs.
- In outbound emails, it is imperative to include Call-to-actions (CTAs) at the end of emails to get your target audience engaged with your business website. Here are a few examples of CTAs
- Get in touch with us.
- Sign up with us to get a free newsletter.
- Chat with our expert team now.
- Schedule a call with our team.
- Click here to purchase now!
Inbound Lead Nurturing
- One of the essential steps in a digital marketing strategy is to effectively nurture leads you have across all the digital media channels. It helps you build trust among your target audience.
- Inbound Lead Nurturing includes providing your business’s leads with highly relevant and consistent content to ensure that you get them to purchase your products or services and eventually become regular customers.
- Effectively & Promptly following up with your leads is a highly fruitful lead-nurturing tactic. With the assistance of automation tools, you can create a persistent timeline to ensure that you can always follow up with an inbound lead.
Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing is one of the simplest ways to establish your business’s online presence by attracting your target audience with the assistance of the social media platforms they use.
- It is crucial to actively post videos, images, or stories that focus on your brand’s products or services on your business’s social media profiles. This will help you attract relevant audiences and build better relationships with them.
- Some of the most commonly used social media platforms for advertising campaigns are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and YouTube.
Web Design & Development
- Every single marketing strategy leads the online audience to your website, which makes it essential for you to have a seamless & responsive website. It helps you to improve the conversion rates for the sales of your products or services.
- Some of the essential elements that a web designer keeps in mind before designing the website are the website’s Layout, Navigation, Graphics & Colour, Speed & Responsiveness, and Accessibility.
- Make sure to include unique, relevant, and information-rich content on your website as it increases your ranking on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs), enhancing your online web presence.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Maintaining a solid customer relationship to retain them for as long as possible is vital for your business’s digital marketing strategy, be it during or after the sale has been completed.
- Ensure that you have implemented end-to-end customer support in your marketing strategies to communicate with your clientele effectively. It can be achieved with the help of online Customer Relationship Management tools or by hiring an expert CRM team.
For implementing an effective 360-degree digital marketing strategy, it is essential to include every element mentioned above, as it allows you to target and attract the maximum number of potential leads for your business. It may further assist you in keeping your customers engaged with your business’s products/services and retaining them for extended periods. For further assistance on 360-degree digital marketing strategy, get in touch with the best-in-class digital marketing experts at TRYCYFER and take your business to the next level.